Practical Guides to Improvisation
FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS
A SERIES OF INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS FOR THE BEGINNER AND INTERMEDIATE PLAYER HOPING TO FIND THE MATERIAL THAT WILL INSPIRE.
Written By Harold Kemp over the last twenty years, he has taken his inspiration from the masters of the art of improvisation.
The Practical Guides to Improvisation
Each book introduces a simple and basic idea and explores the possible usefulness as tool for improvisation, then looks to find the most relevant harmonic settings for expressing that idea.
- Improvising techniques for all levels
- Start off with a simple idea and end up with lots of routes to explore
- Lots of explanations and samples on the way
- Guaranteed to get you practising
- Buy with confidence using Paypal
All the books listed under 'PRACTICAL GUIDES' on the next page down are available on:
FOR BUYING A BOOK:
CHECK OUT THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE 'HOW TO BUY' PAGE